Wednesday 30 November 2011

Goodbye INTI

Leaving Inti was a decision I made after consideration. Knowing that everything will comes to an end, i decided to leave Inti and further my studies in acturial science upon finishing my foundation here. Making a decision to change my course to acturial science was another harsh decision for me. After considering all the subjects and what i will gain in acturial science, i realised that this subject will allow me to learn all the skills to be a financial analsyt as well as risk calculation skills. Besides, i will be gaining the knowledge that will be useful for me to run my own investment management company in the future.
Frankly speaking, I had a lot of memories in Inti. I still recalled the first day i step in Inti where i am alone and did not have any friends here. I started in the march session and began to make more friends that i will be remembering for the rest of my life. Undeniable, i made some close friends here where i think the time spent with them will be the most memorable one for me. Jason, Xiao Lei, Bubu, John,, Victor... and somemore... U all will stay in my memory.. Thanks for everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment