Monday 12 September 2011

A brief introduction of myself

  Penning down here today represents the other chapters of my life. No longer in secondary school, i had finally come to the place where the final education that i have to gone through before facing the community. Well, my name is Wai Hong and this is what people use to call me. To make it short and simple, i come from Ipoh, Perak. My hometown is indeed a place where you can find sumptious food all over the city and also well known for producing handsome guys and pretty girls. Probably, I am categorized under those handsome guys too.. Haha.. I am officially 18 this year and my birthday is the day where singaporeans celebrate their national day. No doubt, i will be quite famous if i were to born in singapore.

  Progressing towards my living lifestyle, i use to be a state athelete of water polo. Water polo is indeed a game which requires good stanminar, strength, strategies and teamwork in order to win a match. When i was studying in high school, i eventually put in a lot of effort in this sport with the hope of stepping into the international arenas by representing the country. Why I would choose water polo as there are so many sports?? Many used to ask me this questions. Frankly speaking, the only reasons i choose this sport is because I love the challenges in the sport and what I had learn in this sport will be a very important lessons in my life. "Nothing venture nothing gain", this is what i used to listen from my coach. Through this sports, i understand that nothing comes easy in this world and winners will always do things differently.

  If i were to explain my goals of my life , i will say that my ultimate goal is to own an outstanding investment company. I hope that my company will have the same recogisation as Soros Fund Management that is owned by the man who broke the bank of England, George Soros. George Soros is a legend that had gain a very big influence in the world trading market. The only man who survives in the Black Wednesday, he had became my idol and a role model for me to follow. A man who can compete with all the Asia countries in the Asia economic crisis, I am totally impressed with his capabilities. Clearly, my goal in life is influenced by this man and i believe, one day my name, TAN WAI HONG will be mentioned as a legend in the world trading market.

 Thank you for spending your precious time reading over my blog.^^

1 comment: